Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Love Handles - Scrap Control Update


Almost done with the blocks...just four left of the total 24 needed.    The designer, Judy Dohrman, used one fabric for her sashing.  Since I have gone scrappier with the backgrounds of each block, I am heading in the direction of scrappy sashing.  


Next Wednesday's goal is to have all the blocks and sashing together.  Then comes the auditioning of the borders.   Is it too soon to start thinking about my next scrappy project?  Maybe not, but I have just enough time to make one more before Bonnie Hunter's Mystery, which is always the ultimate scrap buster.

Confessions Of A Fabric Addict

2 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

Never to early to think about the next project! I usually am thinking of several ahead, haha.

Sarah Craig said...

What a wonderful quilt!!!