Thursday, March 8, 2012

New BOM, 9-Patches within 9-Patches

Over at Quilt Story, Heather and Megan are hosting a simple block of the month. I have several behind the scenes sewing projects, so this is a perfect little project I can sew and share. I am using a pretty bright green for my background fabric and coordinating scraps. My plan is to make two blocks per month, mirror images of each other. Above is my "Nine-Patch" block for the Month of March.

Heather and Megan have also set up a link to share the others participating in their BOM project over at Quilt Story, Block of the Month. If you visit the other links, be careful -- you may get hooked like me!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Ooooh love the block and that you're making a mirror image each month! Very cool!! So glad you're joining! :)

Megan said...

Oops that was Quilt Story :)

fancystitching said...

LOVE those fabrics, and the idea of making a fabric reversal block. This should look really neat when sewn together!

Michele said...

The colors in these blocks are just amazing!
Outstanding :-)

Mary said...

Good thinking to make mirror image blocks. So simple, who would have thunk? You could call your projects "under cover" LOL. That came to me just now- had to share.