Friday, March 16, 2012

H2H Quilt Pattern


My pattern for the H2H has been chosen. My wonderful sewing machine (Janome 6500) has been in the shop for 7 weeks and is now home working beautifully. I have been very lost, so now I am making up time. Above is a little EQ pattern I designed for Sarah's (Confessions of a Fabric Addict) H2H Quilt Challenge. Each block is 5", 4 1/2" finished. I will update the progress every Friday, as I put together this simple little quilt as a "Leader and Ender" project (technique made famous by Bonnie Hunter).


8 comments:

Kat said...

7 weeks without your machine? I'm not sure I could have survived that long! ;-)

I love the pattern. I'll be participating in H2H also, but I haven't selected a pattern yet. I love what you've chosen!

Auntie Pami said...

I like this! Are you going to share with us? I have lots of color coordinated scraps that would be great. Thank you!

Sarah Craig said...

Wow, Jamie, what a great design!! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

WOW, so pretty! That looks like a ton of work, but with leaders & enders, it will almost finish itself! Whoop! Whoop!

Miri said...

Fabulous quilt...terrific design! Love the strong colors!

Allison said...

looks like a fun quilt pattern :)

Quiltjane said...

Jamie, that pattern is excellent. I can hardly wait to see it done. I could imagine that also in linen solids in neutrals.

Mary Lea said...

Jamie, glad you have your machine back. I really like that pattern! I will tune in on Friday's to watch it come alive.