Friday, April 8, 2011

Stars over Scott

Scrap quilts always make me happy. "Stars Over Scott" was especially fun to make as it was born on the design wall playing with the 5" blocks. I have been testing the borders this week and have settled on a green inner border, and brown print outside. I will sew them on tonight and will hopefully start quilting it.

I am joining Sarah over at her Confessions of a Fabric Addict, Whoop Whoop Friday. If you have something in the works, be sure to link up and share.

14 comments:

krisgray said...

Very pretty!

Paulette said...

Very striking design, and I love the scrappy HSTs!

Sarah Craig said...

Oooh, Jamie, I love it!! Your design wall always inspires me!! Whoop Whoop!!!!

bettyp said...

LOVE IT!!!

domestiCass said...

Love the design you came up with it looks great! Whoop-Whoop!

Brita said...

Whoop Whoop! Love the colors, and the design is great! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Susan said...

This is beautiful!!! I'm always amazed when someone makes their own design. I'm still in the "stick-by-the-pattern" beginning mode! ;)

Linda said...

Gorgeous!! I just love it!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Very nice Jamie. You should enter this in the scrap quilt contest next week at Quilting Bloggers.

Diane E W said...

You did good..Whoop Whoop. Gorgeous quilt. When I play with
5" squares mine doesn't look like this. LOL

Sue Daurio said...

oh I've been waiting to see this one finished, just absolutely love it!! Do you have a pattern for this one?

greelyrita said...

I love scrappy quilts too. This one is very elegant. Whoop! Whoop!

Quiltsmiles said...

Nice quilt! congrats on another finish.
Jane

sophie said...

I love scrap quilts, too, and this one is GREAT. What an interesting design.