Friday, January 13, 2023

Follow My Heart FREE Pattern Release


Introducing my newest pattern -  "Follow My Heart", published by Black Cat Creations.  

As a Thank You,  this PDF/Downloadable pattern is presented FREELY to new and experienced quilters. 

As one of the designers, I invite you, your friends and local quilt shops to join the Black Cat Creations Newsletter List for announcements to new patterns, tips and tricks and to meet the other designers.  You can sign up for the email list on the Home Page of Black Cat Creations here.  

While there, please take a few minutes to tour their site.   The designers are busy working on 2023 patterns and confident there will be something just for you.  

Also follow me on Instagram:  @lfairquilts


Baby Josie fits perfectly and still has plenty room to grow.


Follow My Heart will finish at 40" Square and is uniquely interchangeable as a table topper, wall hanging or baby quilt.   




A special thank you to Paulette Garrett for styling my quilts in her booth "Delillah Jane Designs" within the Jocias Vintage Market in Houma, La.




No comments: