Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Hands To Help, Quilty Hugs

 




For my12th Year of participation in the Hands To Help Challenge, I have made the String Bean Quilt (above), from a March 2022 Quilt Along by Pat Sloan. I used Crumb Block Centers and a variety of oranges and creams.  The backing (below) was made from 10" squares - my favorite method.

   Emily, with Aunt Em's Quilts is once again collecting for Quilty Hugs, an organization that gives quilts to chemo patients through hospitals and infusion labs. 




Special Thanks to Mari with The Academic Quilter, who has stepped in as hostess this year, for the creator of Hands To Quilt Challenge 12 years ago, Sarah,  of Confessions of a Fabric Addict.




3 comments:

Jannette said...

What a great quilt! I really love the back!

Bonnie said...

Oh that orange quilt! It is really great. I need to pull that pattern out and see about using it one of these days! It looks terrific.

KaHolly said...

I truly love this quilt! You did a wonderful, funderful job! I’m sure the recipient was over the moon.