Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Scrap Control and H2H Challenge


Not much done regarding Scrap Control...I had a request for an emergency Quilt of Valor.  Sometimes a little recognition of a veteran's service can bring a good day to an otherwise challenged period.  I will show more later on when the blocks go on the wall -- right now, I'm just chain sewing half square triangles. 


In addition, our host Sarah, Confessions of a Fabric Addict,  has called for the last link-up of H2H quilts...my quilt has been shown before (including a tutorial), however it is time to say good by as it travels to Utah for Happy Chemo.

2 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

It's so beautiful, Jamie - I think I'll make one too! Oh wait, I did! Thanks for the inspiration, the tutorial, and all the support you give Hands2Help! I appreciate you!!

JanineMarie said...

The colors and variation in pluses make the quilt sing! Someone’s going to cherish this!