Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

A Big Finish - "Now What?"




                                               Now What?

Have you ever bought yardage that you absolutely love, but then it sits because you don't have a clue how to use it.  This pattern was designed out of necessity -- I have several 3 or more yardage cuts wasting away.  I played on the design wall and came up with this.  

I do believe I will continue on this path -- designing around those special fabrics on the shelf.  I have assigned a number to 10 of them and will start pulling them at random -- only time will tell how many I will finish over the next year.

I am joining Sarah for her Whoop Whoop Party over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict -- see ya there!

6 comments:

Karen said...

What a beautiful quilt. Doesn't it feel great to use your stash?

Sarah Craig said...

Ooh, I like it, Jamie! The colors are delicious, and the design makes them sing! Whoop whoop!!

Quiltjane said...

That is absolutely gorgeous.

Kristie said...

Very pretty!
Kristie

84829942-3a88-11e0-83da-000bcdcb5194 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah Lizzie said...

Yes and yes...in answer to both of your questions!! Your quilt is a work of art!! 'Tis truly spectacular!!