Thursday, May 30, 2013

Blue Days.....

Angela's, Scrappy Rainbow Challenge this month is Blue.  I did not have a lot of blues for some reason.  I need to finish up a few stars, then I will be ready for June's Golden shades.


Blue Scrappy 16-Patches -- DONE!


Blue/Green Log Cabin Blocks -- DONE!

It looks like I will finish up with 8 blocks of Gold/Blue and 8 blocks of Gold/Pink.  Then I will use July color for the border.  I will also be ready to start a few different blocks to continue on the Rainbow challenge.




4 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

Such wonderful blocks Jamie! Love the blended colors in the log cabin blocks :*)

Anonymous said...

You are coming up with gorgeous color blendings!! Love the log cabin blocks, for sure! You are doing well "keeping up with the game"...hugs, Doreen

Sarah Craig said...

The blues are beautiful, but that log cabin quilt is something else!!!

Karen said...

Your rainbow log cabin quilt is beautiful.