Friday, April 5, 2013

A Tiger by the Tail

 Jolie had a hard time sitting still.  She wanted to play with the quilt.  She must have been attracted to the bright purples.  On Tuesday, I took a day of vacation to babysit Jolie and we had a great day.  She is such a happy baby.  I am not a napper -- in fact I don't sleep that much, only about 5 - 6 hours a night.  But, on this day, we laid down together and slept from 2 to 4!  This girl wore me out (but in a good way).


Jolie was walking all over the quilt and just as I took the picture, she plopped down!  Again, she would not look at the camera, she wanted to look at the quilt.



Designer:  Susan Guzman
Pattern Name:  Baubles and Beads
Published by:  McCalls Quilting


Finally with a finish .... I am linking up with Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  

5 comments:

gailss said...

Jolie has very good taste and think she loves this quilt....how cute. They make us smile and also that quilt....very nice Jamie.
Gail

Lynette said...

Pretty finish!! My LSU friends back in NE FLorida would be *drooling* over this quilt! And what a fun quilt model you had with you. :D

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I love it! The purples are just beautiful. But Jolie - well I think she is a star!!

Sarah Craig said...

What a beauty! And the quilt's not bad either!! Whoop whoop!!

Angie said...

So cute - thanks for sharing! I will have to add this to my LSU Quilt inspiration list!