Saturday, March 23, 2013
Easy Street and Oranges
This morning, I did a little string piecing with orange stragglers for So Scrappy Saturday. Each block ended up 8' -- so together we have a 16" unit. Then I dug through the box of UFO's and found a little green hexie project -- no telling how old it is.
Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt we did over the Christmas and New Year's holidays). I did the darker areas in green thread, then starting from the bottom, working my way back to the top, I have changed to a wheat color thread. I see a lot of recliner duty to hand sew the binding on, because this is huge.
Orange" wall from last Saturday that I worked on for Angela's So Scrappy Oranges. A few pink/purple whacky logs were added and a couple of orange 16-patches.
There is a mess in my sewing room right now and I have to blame Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict. As soon as she announced the 2013 H2H Charity Challenge, I started pulling fabric and playing. I have a little control, no cutting yet. This is Sarah's third year and I am with her all the way!