Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Easy Street Update

 Today is my last day of a LONG vacation.  I sewed ALL day on Bonnie Hunter's Mystery, Easy Street, with the exception of a little trip to the grocery store (they cooked lunch).  First I finished the borders -- they fit just right on my design wall.


Then I attacked the Blocks 1 and 2 -- I have 4 Block 1's and I tried out 1 Block 2 just to see.  It is late and the sun has gone down, so the colors look dark.  In person, they are pretty rich colors of green, purple, rust, gold accents and Kona Snow for the background.

Let's see -- if today is Tuesday, then I only have to work 3 days this week -- then it is Saturday, more sewing time.  Got to go back to my sewing room -- Good Night!



4 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

It's beautiful, Jamie!! Love your colors!

Mary said...

Nice colors, Jamie. I'm just starting on the inside Blocks. Have to still make 3 of the large Triangles too. I'm so glad to have the reveal!

Dora, the Quilter said...

Love that you were able to sew all day. (I'm afraid I failed to discipline myself as well as you did today!)

Lynette said...

oooo! I love your colors! Like super-rich woodland tones with a pop of purple. Very, very nice.