Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Blogger's BOM - December Done

I now have September, October and November (on top row) done. This is a great little project to fit in between piecing -- i.e., a leader and ender project for the Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt and my "Dance of the Tiger" that I am still working on. This BOM project is hosted by Jackie with Canton Village Quilt Works. The November block was designed by Stephanie at Loft Creations, with directions on her site. I only have Pat Sloan's December BOM left and then I will be caught up.

Happy Tuesday!


2 comments:

Mary said...

Your quilt is going to be Double good and BIG. I am making more Bow ties and this year doing them as true Leader/Enders. It is surprising how many can be made in a regular sewing session. Even if I only get one done per my other blocks, it's a good thing.

Sarah Craig said...

I really like that "positive/negative" star!!