Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday Design Wall and ORCA Update

My Design Wall will soon be full of a new project. Above are 12 - 4 1/2" purple squares, which will be the center of the blocks. I designed this block a while back and no longer have the project - so it is time to make another and share.

I am also busy quilting a top on my Janome and turning to the left every so often and piecing on my little Singer. It is so much fun! I am on vacation until after Christmas, so it is SEW-SEW-SEW!
And -- here is the progress on the ORCA Bay Mystery Quilt hosted by Bonnie Hunter at Quiltville. Steps, 1, 2, 3 and 4 are done! Step 5 is half way done and almost ready for Step 6 this Friday.

Monday is a double linky -- visit Judy at Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday and Bonnie at Quiltville for the ORCA Progress.

5 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Nice to see you again! Can't wait to see what you do with those purple blocks!

Vivian said...

Hi Jamie, I noticed you said you were quilting on your Janome. I was wondering hat Janome machine you use?

Quilter Kathy said...

Love the photo of your block pieces for the mystery...so pretty and well organized!

Kathy's A Quilter said...

so organized and multitasking. You rock!

Linda said...

Your Orca Bay is lookin' good!