Saturday, December 24, 2011

Dance of the Tiger - Part I, Done

Started with 12 - 4 1/2" Purple squares on Monday. By the end of the week, I am done with the the 12 blocks for Part I. I am still quilting a top -- but need to take a break every so often to rest my shoulders, so this is the perfect diversion. "Dance of the Tiger" is due at the end of February -- so I still have time.

If you enlarge the picture above, you will see the Tiger Fabric which will be used as one of the inner borders.

Since I still have time, I think I will hop over to Sarah's Confession of a Fabric Addict and join in her end of the week linky party.

See you after Christmas -- with Part II of "Dance of the Tiger".

3 comments:

Quiltjane said...

That will look stunning when finished. Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year. Jx

Diane said...

That is looking beautiful!

KatieQ said...

"Dance of the Tigers" looks great. Thanks for sharing the instructions for the first step.