Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Update on the Blue Borders

Playing around with the border on the Blue Monochromatic -- I think this will do. I would like to make another one with this setting using bright batiks (not anytime soon). Trying to stay organized, I am writing the instructions along the way, documenting the steps with pictures. Later this year, I should have a few patterns to share. On the other side of the room, I am still quilting the Indigo Monochromatic with hopes of finishing soon so I can start the binding.

Next project -- using a sticky roller to clean off the threads on the design wall!!!!!!

5 comments:

Cathy said...

I LOVE this quilt. There are so many you have done recently that are simply stunning.

Marti said...

This quilt is gorgeous! I love the colors and the way the border seems to weave through the blocks.

Mary said...

Looking so good! Nice to know my wall isn't the only magnet for strings. I like using the sticky roller too.

Sarah Craig said...

Woohoo for patterns!!! I can't wait! And good luck with the sticky roller - I haven't had much luck with it. I'm thinking about taking my design wall, taping it to the floor, and running over it with the Dyson! Maybe that will get the threads off......

Michele said...

Looks great :-)