Monday, June 14, 2010

Design Wall Monday, June 14th

Played around with the Survivor Game Blocks. Not sure how big it will be when I am finished. I have not touched the snowball rows from last week, because I have been busy with the Plaid and Red/White Quilts.

Here is a glimpse of the Plaid Quilt's back. I am about half way through quilting, then I will start quilting the Red/White tops.
For more Design Wall's, visit Judy at Patchwork Times.


Quilter Kathy said...

The plaid quilting looks yummy!

Cherie said...

I'm loving the setting you're using for your Survivor blocks. You sure get a lot accomplished in a week!

SarahVee said...

Your setting really pulls the Survivor blocks together. What a fun project!

sophie said...

I really like how you're setting the survivor blocks, too. The color choice is really pulling it all together.

Vicki said...

I love the doodles from the sketch pad and how they are translating on the quilt!! I want to do that on my quilt, great job.