Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Stash Report

I have completed two quilts this week, the HH (half hexagon) with Faffe fabric, which I provided instructions using the EZ Tri Tool Ruler. For those using the instructions, please let me know if you are not able to understand them -- I have several ideas to share, however I am still learning how to put them in easy instructions.

Below is the second quilt finished --- a whacky scrappy nine patch. I am working on my feathers, so the whole quilt is covered with all kinds of feather techniques. The scrappy tops are the best for practicing. Visit my site again on "Friday Finishes", and I will have a full view of the quilt.




Stash Report:

Used (Finished) this week: (17.75)

Year to Date Finished: (134.25)

Added this week: -0-

Added Year To Date: 87.675

Net Year To Date: (46.6)

For more stash reports, please visit our host Judy Laquidara.

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Two quilts this week! Wow, good going! Love your feathers!

Unknown said...

Your quilting is amazing!! Good job on getting 2 finished.

Vicki H. said...

love the feathers, I gotta try them myself