Saturday, December 24, 2011

Dance of the Tiger - Part I, Done

Started with 12 - 4 1/2" Purple squares on Monday. By the end of the week, I am done with the the 12 blocks for Part I. I am still quilting a top -- but need to take a break every so often to rest my shoulders, so this is the perfect diversion. "Dance of the Tiger" is due at the end of February -- so I still have time.

If you enlarge the picture above, you will see the Tiger Fabric which will be used as one of the inner borders.

Since I still have time, I think I will hop over to Sarah's Confession of a Fabric Addict and join in her end of the week linky party.

See you after Christmas -- with Part II of "Dance of the Tiger".

4 comments:

Quiltjane said...

That will look stunning when finished. Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year. Jx

Diane said...

That is looking beautiful!

Michele said...

Wonderful! Merry Christmas!

KatieQ said...

"Dance of the Tigers" looks great. Thanks for sharing the instructions for the first step.