My quilt is boxed and ready to head to Sarah's ....another year has come to a close and time for the Big Reveal. I love participating in the Hands 2 Help challenge each year....one that I have been with since the beginning.
I am blown away by the number of quilters who have come together each year. Congratulations to Sarah for another successful year!

Wonderful quilt! It is going to make someone very happy and warm!
ReplyDeleteI love pattern of this quilt so much! It reminds me our traditional textile designs, and I'm big fan of these. Making a quilt, bringing different technique - even better. Great quilt, it will be treasured, I'm sure!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! What a nice thing to do :-)
ReplyDeleteSuch a great pattern, thanks for sharing it with us. And I LOVE the quilting.
ReplyDeleteHi - I don't know how to access a connection to email you so will ask here - how might I locate the fabric you used in one of your quilts - the border fabric "Texas Bluebonnets"
ReplyDeleteThank you.
I just love this quilt, Jamie, and the quilting too! Thanks so much for your participation and support of the Challenge each year!
ReplyDelete