Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday Design Wall - Batik and BOM

Two things are going on here -- on the wall is a batik "Scrappy Mountain Majesties", a pattern from Bonnie Hunter's Collection.  I needed something masculine (for a cowboy type).

Draped over the long arm frame is the BOM (hosted by Jackie at Canton Village Quilt Works) ready for quilting.  It ended up being 95 x 95 -- another big one.  I need to find a backing -- with all of the fabric in my stash, I can't believe there is not one thing available.

I will be anxious to see other Monday Design Walls at Judy's Patchwork Times when I come home tonight!  I will also join in with a link -- see ya there.



4 comments:

Lynette said...

Hey, that Scrappy Mountain is going to be really nice. Love the batiks for it.

Linda said...

I've been admiring your BOM as you've progressed with it. It's great to see it up close. Beautiful!
And I love the fabrics you've chosen for the Scrappy Mountain Majesties.

Mary said...

So smart of you to do your Bloggers BOM in one line of fabric and make two at once. It's going to be beautiful! Nice to see you on DWM.

Sarah Craig said...

Pretty stuff, as usual, Jamie!!