Sunday, April 25, 2010
Stash and Pillowcase Report
I bought this really cool fabric several years ago in a clearance bin -- you know -- the ones rolled up with a rubber band. I could only see the unusual stripes -- well!-- when I opened it up at home, there was a beautiful colorful border I have been unable to cut into until now. I was able to make four pillowcases from this fabric! This week, I made nine all together, for a cumulative total of 19 to date. They are part of the APQ Million Pillowcase Challenge, through our LQS, The Quilting Niche'.
Fabric Stash Report:
Used (Finished) this week, (16.35)
Used Year To Date, (170.10)
In addition to the nine pillowcases, I finished quilting the Charity "Strip and Flip", which turned out to be reversible (shown Friday). I am still quilting tops, so my report next week should be good again.
Added Year To Date, 136.10
For more stash reports, visit Judy at Patchwork Times. Judy has been shopping and showed a picture of her treasures!