Two finished tops are waiting to be loaded on the quilting frame. This was a fun year knocking down the stacks of scrap boxes. Many thanks to Angela at
So Scrappy for her 2013 Rainbow Challenge.
I will be participating in 2014, because I am sure the scraps will continue to grow like rabbits through out the year. Today, I will continue quilting tops so I can start working on Step 3 of Bonnie Hunter's Mystery.
Oh, I love both of these quilts! You knocked it out of the park :-)
ReplyDeleteI love them both, but the stars are just exceptional!!! So pretty!!
ReplyDeleteOh my... LOVE! And good for you to have them all ready to quilt too.
ReplyDeleteI love the log cabin blocks and how they flow from one color to another. Very bright star blocks. I look forward to seeing what blocks you make in the coming year.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful quilt, bright and just want summer :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a productive year you have had. Such beautiful quilts. There is something so happy about rainbows!
ReplyDeleteI love both of your rainbow quilts! Especially the log cabin. So colorful and fun!!!
ReplyDelete