Two more blocks have been added to the BOM, hosted by Jackie at Canton Village Quilt Works. In February, Amy with Diary of a Quilter introduced her pattern -- the cutest little star. I am making two of each, because I just love this project. I am using a Moda Layer Cake, Basic Grey/Origins and can't wait for the end so I can put it together.
A very special lady, Miss Sarah with Confessions of a Fabric Addict, is hosting her weekly Friday Whoop Whoop Party, so I am heading over there to join her. Be sure to also check out her Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge.
This is looking great! Love the way the colors are working from that layer cake.
ReplyDeleteJamie, they look great. I love the Origins collection too.
ReplyDeleteThey look fabulous! Love the color palette!
ReplyDeleteIt's really looking great!
ReplyDeleteYour blocks are so pretty, Jamie! I just love that Origins line - the colors are very mellow. And thanks for the shout outs!! Have a great week....
ReplyDelete