
The August color is pink for Judy's
Monochromatic Challenge, so I need to hurry and finish the blocks for the blue --- I need an empty design wall. Here is the top coming together with a pieced border. All the blocks are 5 1/2" and if you notice, I am using 5 1/2" white squares for the corner quarter units (they are blending in to the design wall). This will come in handy when I start quilting.
It's Monday and you know what day this is ..... Judy is hosting her "link-up" at
Patchwork Times.
I love the fresh clean look of the blue and white!
ReplyDeleteYou always design great stuff. This project is a winner too.
ReplyDeleteohhh I like your use of the stripes and the border will add a lot!
ReplyDeleteWOW! So dramatic, you always come up with the neatest stuff!
ReplyDeleteglen
Very cool corner design!
ReplyDeleteI liked to your hex tutorial in my blog post today! Thanks for great instructions!
Love the color placement...
ReplyDeleteWait, I swear I cut out a gazillion little blocks to make a miniature version of this quilt. I wonder where the blocks are as I know I never sewed them together... hum sounds like another UFO lurking in the wings... thanks for sharing
I so wish I had your design talent!! But in the absence of it, I will just shamelessly steal your ideas (but give credit where credit is due!) This is going to be a fabulous quilt, Jamie!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool tesselating (sp?) quilt. I love it.
ReplyDeleteI love the colors; I have such a soft spot for blues and whites! :)
ReplyDeleteDouble like those border blocks! The tiny squares will frame the whirlyjigs nicely! I see more of your free-motion feathers in that corner you speak of.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful. I love the border blocks you are adding. Can't wait to see it finished :)
ReplyDeleteThe border is an excellent complement to your center blocks! I like your mix of block sizes.
ReplyDeleteI love that border. what a great concept. As always, you make wonderful, fun quilts and it is a joy to visit your site to see what you are working on next.
ReplyDeleteI love blue and white quilts. I have several in progress. Looks fab! I am really admiring how your stipes match up! :)
ReplyDelete