Sunday, September 17, 2017

Sunday Sample, Block 8


Starting to get REAL!  I now have eight blocks done!  The newest block above, "Hovering Stars" is Bonnie Hunter's block in Volume #9, Summer 2014, Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks, Collectors Edition.


I do believe a setting has been decided....something non-traditional, but very scrappy.  The next Volume will be coming out very soon, so I hope to have a few more done.  So far, Bonnie has designed 14 consecutive blocks....with my 8, that's more than half-way.

Linking up with "Oh Scrap" at Quilting is more fun than Housework.

5 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

your blocks are really looking great the colors you are using all go together so well

Anne Ida said...

Oh, these blocks are looking wonderful!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

So pretty! I love all the color! That looks like a fun project, and I'll enjoy seeing how you set your blocks together.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

These blocks are amazing! Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

scraphappy said...

What a fun collection of blocks. The setting sounds really fun!