Sunday, August 20, 2017

Sunday Sample, Block #6


Six blocks done!  They are playing so nice together.  The newest block finished, "Jelly Bean Blast" (top left) is Bonnie Hunter's block in Volume #7 of the Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Special Edition.  For those just joining my fun little project, I am making all of Bonnie Hunter's blocks that she has contributed (and will contribute) to the Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks, published twice a year.

And......since this a growing Scrappy Sampler top, I think I'll join "Oh Scrap" linky party.  

5 comments:

Jayne said...

What a fun project making all of Bonnie Hunters blocks. It's come together beautifully!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those look great! I love the quilt in your blog header, too! Visiting from Oh Scrap.

Quiltblocksandmore said...

Nice blocks! I love samplers!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

So glad you linked up with Oh Scrap! Your blocks are beautiful.

UplayOnline said...

What a fun project making all of Bonnie Hunters blocks. It's come together beautifully!




ทางบ้าน