Monday, March 2, 2015

Licorice Whip on the Design Wall

It still amazes me how fast this little quilt "Whips" up!  This makes #5 that I have made of Licorice Whip. (Black Cat Creations).   In less than a day, the blocks were done....when I return home from work tonight, I'll sew them together and load it up for quilting.  It may take me longer to think about the quilting design than to finish it....With just two colors, I will be changing thread.  Will do all of the red first, then go back to the top with the white.

As usual, I am working on a few quilts. Those with deadlines are slipped in here and there, while I take my time with others. Looking forward to seeing the others at the Monday Linkup with Judy at Patchwork Times

4 comments:

Mary said...

I like a quilt that WHIPS up quickly! Two color quilts are in. Red and White is especially stricking!

gailss said...

Really cute Jamie and love that it goes together so fast...lots of colors to choose form too!

swooze said...

Love this quilt. Been a bugger to find the pattern locally. I was hopeful because Black Cat Creations was supposed to be at the Dallas show but were a no show.

Sarah Craig said...

I really need to give this one a test run! But I also just saw your Samantha Claire pattern, and wow - that one zoomed up to the top of my bucket list! It's gorgeous!!!