Thursday, October 28, 2010

They call me "The Ripper"

This is the view I have from my sewing machine. Although I have been quilting tops for a couple of weeks, this design wall kept whispering to me -- "please fix me"! My attempt to have greenery around the red poinsettias just did not work. The green was boxy and blended with the red. So...I ripped. I really like ripping - am I sick or what. I have replaced the green with more golds ... the whispering has stopped.

Now .... back to quilting my top so I can link up to the Blogger's Quilt Festival -- which by the way starts Friday, Oct 29th through Nov 5th. Don't be shy -- post a quilt -- then sit back and enjoy the show.


Susan said...

Yes, it does look better. Now you can enjoy the rest of the journey.

QuiltSue said...

It was so worth the unsewing. What was a nice quilt is now a stunning one.