Sunday, September 26, 2010

Stash Report - Pattern With Color Variation

OK--- now I am having fun with EQ! I sit behind a computer an average of 50 hours per week, not my idea of fun at home. However since I was introduced to blogging and now EQ, it is different. The block I have been playing with the last few days looks totally different with a light background with reds and greens. I think it looks like poinsettias.

I am almost finished the last section of this week's top and hope to have the design wall Monday with all sections. All day today, I need to sandwich quilts or I will NEVER have anything finished to deduct from my stash.

Stash Report

Finished this week -- nothing

Purchased this week -- nothing

Net busted to date -- no change at (70.05) -- I really want to hit 100 yards busted this year!

For more stash reports, visit Judy at Patchwork Times and see if anyone else is doing better.


Sarah Craig said...

Your stash reports always amaze me! How did you ever have the patience to count how many yards you had on hand?

Oh, and I like the quilt in Christmas colors!

Donita Q said...

That looks nice Jamie. I have to say that sandwiching is probably my least favorite quilting activity. It might be why I set tops aside and quilt a day or 2 before I need the quilt!

Sandy said...

Thanks for stopping by! I liked Missy's Fall Garden so well that I had printed it twice off Moda Bake Shop! I will keep my eye out for her patterns. Tell her THANKS!

Loris said...

It does look kind of like pointsetias and very good in Christmas colors. I like it!