Sunday, September 26, 2010

Stash Report - Pattern With Color Variation

OK--- now I am having fun with EQ! I sit behind a computer an average of 50 hours per week, not my idea of fun at home. However since I was introduced to blogging and now EQ, it is different. The block I have been playing with the last few days looks totally different with a light background with reds and greens. I think it looks like poinsettias.


I am almost finished the last section of this week's top and hope to have the design wall Monday with all sections. All day today, I need to sandwich quilts or I will NEVER have anything finished to deduct from my stash.


Stash Report

Finished this week -- nothing

Purchased this week -- nothing

Net busted to date -- no change at (70.05) -- I really want to hit 100 yards busted this year!


For more stash reports, visit Judy at Patchwork Times and see if anyone else is doing better.

4 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Your stash reports always amaze me! How did you ever have the patience to count how many yards you had on hand?

Oh, and I like the quilt in Christmas colors!

Donita Q said...

That looks nice Jamie. I have to say that sandwiching is probably my least favorite quilting activity. It might be why I set tops aside and quilt a day or 2 before I need the quilt!

Loves to Quilt said...

Thanks for stopping by! I liked Missy's Fall Garden so well that I had printed it twice off Moda Bake Shop! I will keep my eye out for her patterns. Tell her THANKS!

Loris said...

It does look kind of like pointsetias and very good in Christmas colors. I like it!