Friday, September 24, 2010

New Project

It is officially Fall, and I feel another pattern coming on. Do you remember this past Monday Design Wall that just happened from playing with leftovers on the design wall -- well -- I am using my collection of Art Gallery Fabrics picked up at the 2009 Houston Quilt Show. When I make a quilt, I have to like the fabric, like the pattern, and like the process! I loved sewing this one. You know what I mean -- you find a great looking pattern, but turns out to be a chore sewing -- yuk. I love challenges, but I want to have fun too.

I can see this in several different colors, scrappy or solids. Also envisioning Christmas colors or fabrics. The process is being documented with hopes to bring you the pattern very soon in celebration of Fall arriving.

I again have several projects going at once (can't do it any other way) and if you look at the picture, there is a little glimpse of another new pattern using my Kaffee Fassett fabrics. This one is a very "hush-hush" project, so it will have to wait.

Today will be a great day -- my sister Phyllis and I are both off -- that could be dangerous.

No comments: