Thursday, August 12, 2010

Leftovers --- ummmmm!



All the leftovers from the Moda "Awesome" Layer Cake are sewn, ready for trimming. For the last few days, I have been quilting, quilting, and quilting....AND oh yea, finished another top.....and with it, another pattern. This time, I will save the whole process for the pattern.


It is raining outside, and will be all day. Perfect sewing weather....but I have to go in to work. Of course, the Quilting Niche' is really close to my office, so I may be "Hopping" over there for my lunch break! I need to remember to take a picture of the Christmas Quilt Top I made for the Shop Hop.


That's right....Today, starts the big South Louisiana Shop Hop! Locations are listed in the header. I already have my eye on another Layer Cake, "Fandango". Being a "Scrappy" girl, I love the variety of fabrics offered in the precuts, and the challenge of thinking up patterns to use everyone of those 10x10 pretties. I may also need more Bella Solids for backgrounds.


3 comments:

Diane said...

Shop hops are so much fun--it's like a license to spend!

Carla said...

Looking forward to seeing the Christmas quilt top. I love anything to do with Christmas. :oD

Elizabeth said...

I love pinwheels! And 'Awesome' seems to be a really awesome fabric line! Can't wait to see this AND your Christmas Quilt Top together. You always amaze me with your productivity! Way to go!

xo -E