Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stash and Pillowcase Report - Week #24

This week, I completed the three tops I have been working on....the plaid and two red/white baby quilts. I am currently quilting the plaid top using some of my doodles from the sketch pad.

The backings for the two Red/White quilts are in the dryer, so I will be sandwiching them later today.

My stash report was not very productive, because I only report the stash "out" when the project is finished.

Added this week, 1/2 yard
Added Year To Date, 150.85
Used (Finished), -0-
Used Year To Date, (230.0)
Net, (79.15)

APQ Million Pillowcase Challenge
This week, -0-
Year To Date, 34

For more stash reports, visit Judy at Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Very cool feather design.

Charlene S said...

Wow! That is a very neat design in your sketch pad and you are getting close to the 100 yard mark.

Penny said...

Oh, I LOVE your plaid quilt. It is so fresh. Great quilting too. You will soon have more to report going out. Isn't it fun to finish something and then count fabric used? Looking forward to next weeks report.