Sunday, May 16, 2010

Stash and Pillowcase Report - Week #19

I only finished five pillowcases for the APQ Million Pillowcase Challenge. I will drop those by our LQS, "The Quilting Niche" this week. For those of you in the Houma, LA area, the owner Debbie will continue to collect them until she is busting at the seams!

A little disappointed I did not quite finish my current quilting project for this report. I seem to be spending more time on the quilting process while trying new techniques.


Used (Finished) this week, (5.50)
Finished To Date, (185.40)
Added this week, -0-
Added To Date, 142.35
Net, (43.05)

Pillowcases this week, 5
Finished to Date, 24

For more stash reports, visit Judy's site at Patchwork Times.

7 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

Each pillowcase is sure to make someone very happy!!! They are so bright and cheerie! Good job!

Barb in Mi said...

5.5 yards out is great! And learning new techniques is important - how else would we 'develop' new skills? Happy Sunday!

Julie said...

Your pillow cases are great! I am sure that they will be loved by those receiving your gift.

Lori in South Dakota said...

Hey, you're making progress!! Go Go Go!

Quiltsmiles said...

Way to go! I was able to get 2 done this past week and feel great with accomplishing that. You are inspiring me and what a great way to use up that fabric. Whoever thought of this challenge came up with a great idea to help us stashers move some of our stuff yet at the same time share the joy with others. Nicely done.
Jane

Beatriz said...

My God!!! what a beautifull work!!! I think you're great!!!. A person like you I'm interested in your opinion!!!, would you please take a look of my blog?
http://arbolbeluna.blogspot.com/
Congratulations for your blog!!!
Bea

Linda said...

Great pillowcases! They're going to bring such joy to their recipients. Good for you!