Sunday, April 4, 2010

Vintage Fabric and Weekly Stash Report

Thought I would share a few of my favorite vintage fabrics. I call them vintage because they are from my grandmother's stash and they are only 36" wide. I love visiting her fabric...they still have her smells...does that make sense?

The first -- labeled "E & W Quadriga Cloth" -- just speaks spring!

This print reminds me of sheeting, however there are no labels.

Label: "Schwartz-Liebman Textiles, Inc. and Logantex, Inc."

Weekly Stash Report:

Used (Finished) this week: (2.00)
Year to Date Used: (142.75)
Added this week: 14.00 (stocked up on solid white and black)
Added Year To Date: 101.65
Net: (41.10) --- Still reducing!

For more stash reports, jump on over to Patchwork Times, hosted by Judy Laquidara.


Vicky said...

Wow, your numbers are awesome! You've been busy this year. Good going!

Barb in Mi said...

Yes, your numbers look great - and so does your Grandma's fabric!